August 18, 2006
Release time at last! There are many new things in igraph 0.2, the
most important ones:
- reading writing Pajek and GraphML formats with attributes
(not all Pajek and GraphML files are supported, see documentation
- iterators totally rewritten, it is much faster and cleaner now
- the RANDEDU fast motif search algorithm is implemented
- many new graph generators, both games and regular graphs
- many new structural properties: transitivity, reciprocity, etc.
- graph operators: union, intersection, difference, structural holes, etc.
- conversion between directed and undirected graphs
- new layout algorithms for trees and large graphs, 3D layouts
and many more.
Although this release was somewhat tested on Linux, MS Windows, Mac
OSX, Solaris 8 and FreeBSD, no heavy testing was done, so it might
contain bugs, and we kindly ask you to send bug reports to make igraph