There are a bunch of new features in the library itself, and
other important changes in the life of the project. Thanks everyone
for sending code and reporting bugs!
igraph @ github
igraph’s development has moved from Launchpad to github.
This has actually happened several month ago, but never
announced officially. The place for reporting bugs is
The igraph library’s homepage is now hosted at http://igraph.org/c,
and it is brand new. We wanted to make it easier to use and
better to look at.
Better nightly downloads
You can download nightly builds from igraph at
C library news and changes
- Make attribute prefixes optional when writing a GraphML file.
- Added function
- Support edge weights in leading eigenvector community detection.
- Added the LAD library for checking (sub)graph isomorphism, version 1.
- Boolean attributes.
igraph_layout_bipartite() function, a simple two-column layout
for bipartite graphs.
- Support incidence matrices in bipartite Pajek files.
- Pajek files in matrix format are now directed by default, unless they
- Support weighted (and signed) networks in Pajek when file is in
- Fixed a bug in
igraph_barabasi_game(), algorithm psumtree-multiple
- Added support for Boolean attributes in the GraphML and GML readers
- Change MDS layout coordinates, first dim is according to first
igraph_union_many() to return mappings
for the edges.
igraph_intersection(), it can now report edge mappings.
igraph_rewire(): now supports the generation and destruction of
- Erdos-Renyi type bipartite random graphs.
- Added predecessors and inbound_edges arguments to
igraph_rewire() now shows the fraction of successful swaps in the
igraph_graphlets() and related functions.
- Fix modularity values of multilevel community if there are no merges
- Fixed a potential crash in
igraph_edge_connectivity(), because of an
- Fix a potential segfault in
- Avoiding overflow in
igraph_closeness() and related functions.
- Fixed an invalid memory read (and a potential crash) in the infomap
- Fix a bug in triad census that set the first element of the result
- Fixed a bug in weighted mudularity calculation, sum of the weights
was truncated to an integer.
- Fixed a bug in weighted multilevel communtiies, the maximum weight
was rounded to an integer.
- Reimplement push-relabel maximum flow with gap heuristics.
- Maximum flow functions now return some statistics about the push
relabel algorithm steps.
- Fix issue #481, thread-local storage is now correctly detected by
configure on newer clang versions.
- Fixed missing whitespace in Pajek writer when the ID attribute was
- Fixed a bug that caused
igraph_read_graph_gml() to crash when the ID
attribute was non-numeric.
- Fix dyad census instability, sometimes incorrect results were
- Dyad census detects integer overflow now and gives a warning.
- Added printf functions for
- Added a function to count the number of adjacent triangles:
igraph_eigen_adjacency() function, eigenproblems on
- Added a Gomory-Hu tree implementation:
- Added weights support for
- Faster maximal clique finding (#513).
- Added a function to count maximal cliques:
- Data type
igraph_adjlist_t uses integer vectors now.
- Generate graphs from a stochastic block model:
- We use PRPACK to calculate PageRank scores
normalized argument to closeness functions, fixes issue #3.
- Implement the
start argument in
- Fixed a bug in
igraph_density that resulted in incorrect values for
undirected graphs with loops.
- Fixed a bug that made Bellman-Ford shortest paths calculations fail.
- Fixed a minimum cut bug for weighted undirected graphs (#564).
- Fixed argument ordering in
igraph_st_mincut and related functions.