Some bug fixes, to make sure that the code included in
'Statistical Analysis of Network Data with R' works. See
- Graph drawing: fix labels of curved edges, issue #181.
- Graph drawing: allow fixing edge labels at given positions,
- Drop the 'type' vertex attribute after bipartite projection,
the projections are not bipartite any more, issue #255.
- Print logical attributes in header properly (i.e. encoded by
x, which is for complex attributes. Issue #578.
- Add a constructor for
communities objects, see
- Better error handling in the GraphML parser.
- GraphML reader is a bit more lenient now; makes it possible to read
GraphML files saved from yWorks apps.
- Fixed a bug in
constaint(), issue #580.
- Bipartite projection now detects invalid edges instead of giving
a cryptic error, issue #543.
- Fixed the
simplify argument of
graph.formula(), which was
broken, issue #586.
- The function
crossing() adds better names to the result,
fixes issue #587.
sir() function gives an error if the input graph is
not simple, fixes issue #582.
- Calling igraph functions from igraph callbacks is not allowed now,
fixes issue #571.